Our Test & Inspection Solutions
Based on the robust and reliable Horizon platform, the EZX series of benchtop analyzers are Nexeya’s response to customers seeking an economical yet powerful and expandable solution for their cable and wire harness test requirements.
Offering up to 1500VDC and 1000VAC, the EZX provides the measurement and high voltage capabilities required by cable and wire harness manufacturers to validate the connectivity and dielectric withstand of their finished products.
With one of the smallest footprints in the industry, the EZX is ideal for 128 test point applications but is expandable to 1024 test points in 128 test point increments.
Whether networked, integrated or used as a standalone tester, the EZX provides virtual unlimited data storage and reporting capability.
- Expandable to 1024 test points
- Embedded Windows-based user environment
- Colour touch-screen user interface
- Built-in PC with flash drive and network capability
- Built-in test “START” and “STOP” buttons
- High speed testing with Mass Hipot and Mass Isolation
- Bar code capability for loading test programs
- Real-time temperature and humidity monitoring
- Auto-start test when product is loaded
- Auto-learn from known good product
- Flex test for intermittent failures
- Twisted pair verification
- Testing of resistors, capacitors, diodes, switches and LEDs
Looking for the best solution for your exact needs?
Just use the form below and we'll be happy to get back to you, and you can tell us your particular requirements.